VA support over the summer
Summer holidays. The beach. The pool. The emails.
You want to get away from it all and relax, but business doesn’t stop so you can’t.
Your friends or family are patiently waiting for you (again) but there’s just this one small issue you need to deal with. An hour later you’re still deep in it, and you’ve lost the holiday spirit.
That’s where I come in.
- If you can’t face another holiday answering email enquiries late at night, because you’re in different time zones
- When you don’t want to spend any more relaxation time working or worrying about servicing clients
- Because you want to spend time with special people making memories which will last a lifetime, rather than handling minute customer-service niggles
give me a call and delegate the day-to-day running of your business to me while you’re away.
Before you go away, I’ll make sure I understand your ordering systems and the back end of your online shop, and that I have access to relevant email accounts.
Then, while you’re away I will:
- Log in at pre-agreed times, based on your busy periods
- Deal with email enquiries and orders
- Process orders for your online store
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Raise invoices and sales receipts
- Email cleanse (delete all the spam, empty your junk folder and get your email organised)
My clients say I am organised, sensible, good with systems, good with their clients or customers and have a lot of common sense. In short, I am the perfect person to keep your business running smoothly while you are sun-worshiping, exploring and having adventures.
Last year, I worked with Denise Zucker of Eco Beauty Shop. She wanted me to help out during their busy periods, particularly during the holiday season when they could be short staffed. Before the anticipated busy period, I was trained on their systems and processes. Then, I was able to take over some of the admin and order processing.
I also worked with Wendy Boast from Visit Peaks Holiday Cottages. She wanted to relax and enjoy her holiday, and not have to think about work. For pre-holiday prep, she trained me on processes and got me up to date with current bookings and enquiries. Then, when she was away, I logged on every day to monitor email enquiries, take bookings, advise on availability and answer clients’ queries. Wendy said, “Judi is easy to work with and I would highly recommend her. I will be definitely using her services again in the future.”
If you’d like to enjoy all your holiday, and know that your business is in safe hands, give me a call and let’s have a chat!